Friday, 11 April 2008

Bit simple and flat.

No, not me but the quick card I made last night. Think I made one too many as I'm not that happy with this but thought I'd share anyway.

I've been wanting to colour these 2 Rakle girls in for ages (not everyone's cuppa probably but I think they are cute). Didn't have much time so I used a simple layout (CPS#58 sketch) but it just doesn't look right to me. Will try to do them justice next time.
Materials:
  • Images: 'Krilla shopping' (fuller figured one :D) & 'Rakle' (skinny one)
  • Paper: from Papermania retro floral prints pack
  • Others: peel off wording and buttons are from Early learning centre of all places (£1 for box with diff shapes: stars, triangles, circles, hearts)

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Looks fine to me great images and I love the sunny bright papers great Sue ;o)

Nancy said...

OMG that is a brilliant card ...

I love the colors and the images look great!

Once again, great work!

Nancy
SBS-8

nessy said...

well fran, think this card is fine!! love the bright colours -fab images!! make me smile!!
vanessa xx

Joan and Amy said...

I like this, it's nice and bright. Joan

Diane.W. said...

It looks fab,nice & cheerful!!!
Sometimes I think we study our work too hard,I just had trouble with my blk & wht card,how simple can that be?!!!!:o)x

Anita Knits said...

Looks good to me. Like the colours you have used. Love these stamps maybe one day I'll get some. Here's hoping.
Anita

debby4000 said...

It looks fab Fran, love how you've coloured in those stamps brilliant and I can see I need to get some of those buttons.

Jo said...

It's a fab card Fran and love the great colours you've used.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin