Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC: Cookin it Up - 'sweet dreams'

this week's Tilda ATC challenge is to use the following recipe: Along with your Magnolia, use 1 bow, 2 flowers, 3 colours (plus flesh tones) and 4 brads/gems,

As in real life, I don't stick to the ingredients in a recipe 100%! In this case, only realised after I'd finished that there is an extra flower and an extra brad/gem depending on how you look at it (1 of my 4 brads is a flower and one of my flowers is a gem!?!) In case you can't spot it the bow is silver thread tied over her hair bow.

Ingredients:

  • Images: 'Tilda Sak', teddy bear (hero arts I think) coloured with prismas plus pearlescent watercolours. (Teddy was added as I needed his leg to cover mistake in my dymo printing which I didn't fancy trying to redo!)
  • Papers: all from my scrap box, most of this is BG two scoops. 'Sweet dreams' typed on Dymo using bit of DCWV cardstock cut to size, sanded down then highlighted letters with sakura stardust pen.
  • Others: flowers brads etc from stash

All entries will go into draw for more stamped images this week, hop on over here for details and for the other fab DT's ATCs.



13 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

pretty ATC Fran, and the ingredients turned out a stunner!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC Fran, love her cute little teddy

Shary said...

So sweet Fran her little teddy is fab!

Debbie said...

Great ATC Love the colours

mar1ene said...

Superb ATC once again :) lurvely!

leann said...

Very pretty Fran!

Oh & good cooks never follow the exact recipe ;)

mariaadams said...

Very pretty ATC, and beuatiful colours.
Maria x

Jo said...

Gorgeous ATC and what a cute teddy!

Deb said...

he he, I would love to see how your cakes come out! Love this Fran, such pretty colours and love the cute ted!

Chatdoro said...

lovely ATC, j'adore. Bises chatdoro

Nixe07 said...

Fab ATC, soooo cute with this little teddy. Great work.

Hugs
Moni

traciejane said...

beautiful ATC Fran, I love the little teddy :-)x

flati said...

Very pretty ATC,
love her cute little teddy !!
xxx Sonja

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin