Saturday, 8 March 2008

WooHoo, great service all round

Do you ever get one of those post days where it feels like birthdays and christmasses all rolled into one? Well I got one today! All these goodies and none expected so early :)

Only ordered off Sir Stampalot yesterday afternoon (had some Magnolia accessories I wanted but then some other bits fell in the basket too ;o), my Little Cotton Rabbits kit I wasn't expecting off Funky Kits until next week and well, as for the new stamps off Magnolia Sweden, I never expect them until at least 2 weeks but these I ordered last Saturday!!! Think they either have finally got more staff to help or else it's because I ordered just unmounted this time so less time needed to mount and cut them. Either way, 1 week is a record time for them so credit were credit's due. Let's hope it continues :)

I know I said I was on a stash diet and I have been, sort of (!) but that's it now, apart from couple of things I got off ebay ages ago, haven't got anything else on order, honest! Got plenty to play with now just hope I don't see anything else to tempt me (blogging is just too dangerous!).

No cards to show you today, made my ATC for next weeks Tilda ATC challenge but obviously can't show you yet, just hope you'll all join in! Also got something else in the pipeline but can't share yet, but watch this space!

Off to start battling with the EZ mount before I have to go to work :(
Have a good weekend, see you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Anita Knits said...

Hi Fran, wow what a lot of stuff, my sugar nellies arrived this morning I was certainly surprised, a nice one though. Look forward to seeing your creations.

Diane.W. said...

Hi Fran,
I like the "they just fell into my basket!"LOL!!!!
I went a bit crazy yesterday & had a lovely post this morning,3 fabby parcels!!!!

ink'n'rubba said...

wow Fran! what a lovely pile of goodies - I'm going back to click on the picture to see if I can make out which Magnolias you got!

Jo said...

Got a few things myself over the last couple of days but beginning to worry now as my Scor-pal hasn't arrived yet and I ordered it before you!! You know what luck I've had with parcels from the States :(

Claudia said...

wonderful goodies.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin