Sunday, 2 March 2008

Using up the Ink

When I stamped the image for my mother's day card I stamped another image straight after but first I'd sprayed light mist of water over it so the resulting image looks like it was watercoloured. I then just ripped round the edges and dusted chalk over it. Layered onto piece of embossed card and paper (from Papermania 'Exquisite' pack) and added sentiment (Hero Arts set) and 2 brads.

I'm in a non cute phase today, so will do one more I think for the DCM challenge seeing as we can't use tildas/nellies or bellas :( but then cuties will be back! So don't worry, I haven't abandoned them altogether!

4 comments:

mariaadams said...

Love this card, Fran, and I'm a big fan of the PB brushtroke stamps too.
Maria x

Deb said...

They are both stunning cards Fran, I absolutely love the watercolor effect and torn paper!

Jo said...

Another beautiful card.....I must buy myself some grown up stamps!!

debby4000 said...

Lovely and elegant.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin