Wednesday, 26 March 2008

Tilda & Fiends ATC: Blue & Yellow

ATC theme this week is colours of the swedish flag (blue & yellow), home of Magnolia. I used one of my new goblin stamps, Martha. I know some people think they are ugly but to me, they look very cute once coloured in and I find, like the Tildas they grow on you, the more you look at them!




Didn't have much space to add anything so I decided to make her 3D, by sitting her on a flap of card. Just wanted to add a bit more depth and interest to it. Added flowers and brads both along the bottom and behind her. Better view of that here That's about it really, patterned paper is just from my scrap box which fitted the colour scheme. That's why i love ATCs, doesn't take much to make one and helps me use up my mountain of scraps :D

16 comments:

Shary said...

Great ATC Frances. I like the way you have 3Ded her.

Andrea, said...

Fab ATC Fran, the goblins are definetly growing on me. Love the 3D effect

nins said...

beautiful atc

Diane.W. said...

Luvly!:o)x

Tova said...

gorgeous ! Great job with your card

leann said...

They're ugly but cute Fran!
Fab ATC :)

mar1ene said...

Gooooorgeous!! really love the sitting Trol girl, but have spend up for a bit!!

New LT is brill, but gosh.. I was so used to having everything auto-filled out for me.. its taking me ages to find my way around the big WWW.. lol

Hugs, marlene x

Bubbles said...

That's one gorgeous atc Fran, there is something quite cheeky looking about those goblins!
Have left you a little something on my blog!

Joanne
http://bubbles72blog.blogspot.com/

Deb said...

Great ATC, love Martha, she is so fab, love the 3D, fab idea

Kim said...

So cute!!! Kim sbs8

Leonie Schroder - TotallyAddinktive said...

Oh Fran another gorgeous card - you know i love those stamps - well done!

nessy said...

no no no ~ they are not ugly!! they are so cute (mind you i have loads of norwegian trolls ~ i find them cute)
beautifully coloured ATC`s
vanessa xx

Debbie said...

Great ATC I Love the goblin stamps they are so cute

Jo said...

Fabulous ATC Fran. Must admit, didn't like these at first but now I've seen them coloured, they are definitely growing on me!!

kraftykathy1 said...

you always do such a great job on coloring, I thought she was cute love the 3-d effect.
Kathy sbs8

Alison said...

Soooo cute I love it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin