Thursday, 6 March 2008

Tilda & Co #9: 'Spring is in the air'

I used my Easter Tilda and the left over papers from my last card to make an easter card for this week's tilda challenge, 'spring is in the air' and also used Nicola's sketch #5 over on My Paperworld.
Materials:
  • Stamps: 'tildas hitta hen' and butterflies magnolia stamps. coloured with prismas,sakura stardust & glaze pens plus some stickles glitter. 'Celebrate' from Making Memories' Expressions magnetic stamp set
  • Papers: SU papers left over from previous card
  • Others: Brown cardstock cut with Nestabilities, beige cardstock embossed with cuttlebug folder and chalk ink rubbed over it. sentiment cut out with SU window punch. SU ribbon slot punch used to thread ribbon through, gems and flower gems from stash
Bit late this week with my tilda challenge as busy with various things then also had to make a hat/beard for my 8yr old nephew. They had a book day today where they go in dressed as a character from a book. He chose to be Mr Gum (no I didn't know who he was either!). Was told a bit last minute so had to improvise a bit. If my sister's remembered to take a photo I'll post it later.

21 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, I love the flowery ribbon it's so cute and another brilliant design

Terrie B x said...

beautiful card...love the colours used:)x

Jo said...

Fabulous card Fran....your colouring is fantastic. Can't wait to see the photo of your nephew.....Lewis knows who Mr Gum is but he would wouldn't he!!!

My Paper World said...

Wow! she is ADORABLE Fran! Your colouring is fantastic, and I love how the butterflies go over the edges! Very pretty!
Thank you so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

bastelkueken said...

your card is adorablew - fantastc

Bubbles said...

Beautiful card Fran (as always!).
My daughter dressed up for book day to, she went as the 'good witch' from 'the wizard of oz' it was the only out-fit we had that fitted her LOL...!!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is fabulous. Nice colors and sketch. Awesome.

Leonie Schroder - TotallyAddinktive said...

Fran such gorgeous work you've been doing - love the colouring on these. I got my 'gift' from you so thank you soooo very much - will have yours in the post this week. Leonie SBS8

Deb said...

BEautiful card Fran, I love this stamp, so perfect for the Easter challenge, your butterflies are so pretty too!

Thank you for joining in with the challenge!

Jules {Creative Makes} said...

Ooooh, FABulous card, I really love it!

kraftykathy1 said...

beautiful colors, I bet it looks even better irl!

Kelly said...

Great colors and coloring. (You should do a coloring tutorial!)

debby4000 said...

Stunning Fran, its all gorgeous,beautiful colours, lovely tilda and super butterflies.

Had to be careful in the Glitter Pot DH was there and he really does think I've enough of everything.

CraftyC said...

A fantastic card, love it!!
Clairexx

Iris said...

Wow, a really great card.

Shary said...

Gorgeous card Fran. Your colouring is beautiful.

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the colours
xx :o)

traciejane said...

gorgeous card :-)x

Claudia said...

great spring card. love it

Alison said...

Stunning card.

wendy said...

wow... beautiful card Fran!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin