Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Sweet Sugar Challenge: Easter

Been very productive cardwise as my internet connection's been playing up all day so gave up trying in the end (so I may be a bit behind in my blog visits). Hmm, think it may be telling me that I spend far too much time at my pc rather than creating :). Anyway, this one is for the Sweet Sugar Challenge. Theme is Easter which is good as I've still got a few to send (luckily only local)

Materials:

  • Image: 'ballerina bunny' from LCR kit. coloured with prismas and stickles added to her skirt. Matted and layered with petite scallop oval Nestabilities
  • Others: Pearlescent card blank embossed with cuttlebug folder. Sentiment made with my Dymo and added few gems to finish.

4 comments:

Shary said...

Cute bunny Fran and your embossing is lovely!

debby4000 said...

Love the bunny and the great embossing panel.

Jo said...

Another cutie! and a great card Fran.

jenny said...

Lovely card, cute bunny and I love the embossing x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin