Monday, 10 March 2008

Sweet Sugar Challenge #3

I usually take part in another nellie challenge which started just before Sweet sugar challenges but for some reason it's not on this week so I thought I'd join in this one instead. It's challenge 3 and the theme is Black, white and pink.

As I got my lovely Little Cotton Rabbits over the weekend I had to use them for this. Went for a more rustic/earthy shade of pink for the bunny (doesn't look it in photo but it is pink IRL). I was also going to use the new sketch over on My paperworld but as is often the case with me, things never quite pan out and it ended up slightly different!

Materials:

  • Images: Little Cotton Rabbit stamp kit. coloured with just 2 prisma pencils (blk & nectar)
  • Papers: DCWV blk & white mat stack
  • Others: Images cut out, mat & layered with Petite Oval Nestabilities. Also used Cuttlebug embossing folder on the scallop oval. Flower cut with sizzix die and added glitter and pearl gems to centre. pink gems and ribbon from stash

19 comments:

Gwen said...

OH!!! I love black & white & pink! & so cute...you did a great job! Love it!

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fran, the bunny is so cute

craftyson said...

Fran what a lovely card :) Can you come and give me lesson???
Sonia x

jenny said...

Gorgeous bunny card! Love the layout too! x

nessy said...

stunning card fran - do you have the only set of bunnys in the uk???
you are soooooooo talented!!
vanessa xx

Glitter Monkey said...

Fran this is gorgeous - lucky you with your new Cotton Rabbit! I love the monkey pirate one! Lol Lynn x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Fran, love the embossed frame.

Suzanne said...

Great card these bunny's are sooo cute!!! I am so pleased I got them!!! Sue :o)

Kim said...

So precious - love those stamps. Kim sbs8

wendy said...

sooooo cute...loving these little bunnies! Graet card as always!

Wendy:)

Shary said...

Oo sweet card Fran. Love the bunny.

Kathy said...

The first card I have seen with the LCR from Sugar Nellie!!! Love it you do it justice!!!! ADORABLE!!!

kraftykathy1 said...

great papers, like the pink and black combo you used here.

Jo said...

Such a cutie! Not you...the bunny!!! Fab card :)

mar1ene said...

This is GORGEOUS Fran!!
Really like the look of those bunnies now I've seen them made into cards.. keep chanting.. no more spending, no more spending, no mo....

Oh I give up!! lol

Marlene x

Deb said...

Oh Fran, it is so gorgeous, this is the first bunny I have seen coloured, so sweet!

ink'n'rubba said...

Fabulous black white and pink card and such a cute image!

Sweetie said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

traciejane said...

Gorgeous card, I love the papers the bunny is sooooo cute :-)x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin