Saturday, 1 March 2008

Surprise Post & New Challenge Blog

No cards from me this morning but I do have a couple of things to share. Firstly I've got quite a few bits from my recent stash buying that I haven't received yet but know have been sent so have been waiting for the postie every day in anticipation (I'm sure you understand that feeling from your own stash buying experiences, don't the overseas ones really test your patience!). Anyway, another day and another letdown BUT I do get an envelope, no return address, zip! Open it to find one very gorgeous handmade, BLANK (!!) card and lots of lovely ribbons, see below. .

Luckily I was on the ball and realised who it was from as a) I recognised the person's 'style' of card and b) I'd read her blog from the other night where she mentioned she'd made and sent a card. Good job I paid attention DEBBIE, LOL thank you sooo much, it really wasn't neccessary (as it was for the blog candy she won off me!) but I loved it and the mystery only added to it!!!!!!

Hopefully Debbie will put a more detailed piccie of her card up as it is stunning. Tilda is all decoupaged and very 3D, along with the little toadstools and signpost. The detail is amazing and much appreciated (something which I don't think you get when giving to non crafters!)

Talking of Tilda. For all you Magnolia lovers, I have some exciting news. There will be another Challenge blog especially for Magnolias but this time to make ATCs. So another fab excuse to colour and play with these cute stamps (and being ATCs great way of using up all those little scraps of papers and embellishments). I've been very lucky and have been asked to be 1 of the 7 DTs on it!! I will post the link and more details as soon as it's up and running.

2 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

that is a beautiful card and the papers are so pretty, and Tilda is beautiful. Thank you for agreeing to join the Tilda and Friends ATC DT. annie x

Jo said...

This card is soooo pretty...lucky you. BTW thought you were on a stash diet young lady!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin