Sunday, 9 March 2008

PTW: be there or be square!

This weeks challenge is Squares! Square cards, square patterns or squares on your layout!

So here's mine, just a quick one as I want to get on with sorting out all my new stash :)

Materials:

  • Image: 'Easter egg bunny' Whipper Snapper stamp cut and mounted with square nesties. coloured as usual with my Prismas. Forgot to add some stickles to the flowers and bunny waistcoat for a bit of sparkle before I took the piccie, but will do that later.
  • Paper: English Paper company
  • Others: base card made from sheet of sage coloured cardstock using my new Scor Pal (it's sooo easy now to make cards that align properly LOL, SU ribbon slot punch and ribbon from stash.

19 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh Frances this is really cute. So wonderful card. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, I love the stamp it's so cute

tillymint said...

Wonderful card! I love the colours and the stamp is so cute!

nessy said...

as usual charming card!! love the colours!!
vanessa xx

steph said...

Lovely card! Cute stamp! Thanks for joining us again for the challenge! x

mariaadams said...

Beautiful card! Oh dear, another collection of stamps for me to get addicted to!
Maria x

mariaadams said...

Beautiful card! Oh dea, another collection of stamps for me to get addicted to!
Maria x

Mucky Pup said...

The colours are really lovely and I love the bunny stamp.

Gwen said...

very cute! love the little bunny :)

ink'n'rubba said...

ooo he is so cute that little rabbit! love your colouring and the layout of the card - I've got those papers too!

Katharina said...

A lovely card Fran! This image is absolutely adorable, great layout!

Shary said...

Frances that stamp is so cute!! Love your card perfect for Easter.

carolec said...

lovely card!!

kraftykathy1 said...

fun card and great new stash of papers.

Marge Robertson said...

What a darling card, Fran! That stamp is just too cute & I love your papers!!!

Marge SBS8

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous Fran love that stamp and yes I have as much willpower as you only wish my purse would keep up.

Monika said...

lovely easter card!

Ying Pang, said...

oh, what a cute card, I love it.

Jo said...

Well done Fran, you've won the PTW prize!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin