Saturday, 8 March 2008

Nephew's world book day

O.K, as promised, photos of my nephew and what I made for him to wear for his world book day on Thursday. Got presented with this picture of Mr Gum on Mon Evening;So a bit short notice but managed to get a plastic plant pot, some elastic and a ball of wool. That plus some foam and bits from my stash meant he want to school on Thursday looking like this:
brown top courtesy of my sister's quick sewing, eyebrows part nature, part eyebrow liner (LOL)and gappy teeth, all his :D

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Brilliant job, hope you're available for next years.

Jo said...

Well done Fran....now I know where to come when I need costumes for the Christmas plays!!

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous creation at short notice!

Deb said...

wow Fran he looks amazing, so like the character!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin