Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Ismaki #9

Time sure does fly, another week, another sketch.
talk about lots of layers! Hence, it took a while for me to fit all the bits in!
Materials:
  • Images: 'Valentine clearstamp set' Rakle stamps. Sentiment Studio G mini clear stamp set
  • Papers: DCWV summer mat stack from last year or poss older!
  • Others: bit of embossing with cuttlebug folders on the edges and 2 brads, that's it!
Used one of my new Rakle stamps which I love (although her nose looks a bit too piggy in this. My fault, I pressed down just a little bit too much, haven't got used to it yet being new).
I mentioned them before, it was the card with the fuller figured gal :) but that was from a stamped image. Now that I have my own stamps I am very impressed with the quality. Rubber EZ mounted and trimmed ever so neatly and each on their own little laminated card. This one however, is one of their newer clear sets. This comes with lots of little bits like the 2 bees, aren't they dinky?! Will try and make some more cards with them this week.

40 comments:

Gwen said...

Woooooo!!! you are a brave one!! that is some sketch!! You did a fabulous job on this! all those layers match so beautifuly!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow really nice. just beautiful.

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, I love those papers they are so cheery and another great stamp

Valérie said...

Very beautiful card ! Very lovely colors and the stamp is funny ! Good work !

sandisouri said...

très belle carte!!!!
bise sandisouri

titisonia said...

so beautiful card

Sandy said...

Très jolie carte !

Tova said...

Beautiful card, love your papers :-)

mu42800 said...

superbe tampon avec des couleurs qui donne du peps
bizzz Mu

stampingbalou said...

What a gordeous card - love this stamp and your colors !!!

COCO said...

beautiful card I like your stamp !!!

nins said...

beautiful card

ingemg said...

You've done a great job, awesome card!

Sorry for giving you such a hard time with all those layers;-)))

XO, Inge.

megastamper said...

your card is really wonderful. the motive is beautiful and the used colours are great.

Wenche said...

Nice card! Love the colors, great motive.

Emma Phillips said...

That's a complicated sketch but you have done great, gorgeous papers, great fun stamp.

nathmael said...

superbe carte !!!! les couleurs sont splendides et le tampon est délirant!!!!!

bravo!!!!

fafy said...

very lovely

sonic said...

Très jolie et bien colorée !!!

wendy said...

wow...i love it! Fantastic card!

Heike said...

Wow, what a beautiful Card.........

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Nice card, great rakkle girl!!

mar1ene said...

Superb once again.. really stunning :)

bastelkueken said...

Wowwwwwwwww stunning card

stephscrap87 said...

I love the bright colors of your stamp
and I love Mickael Bubble too!!!

Claudia said...

very nice card. love the colors

Ila said...

Wow!! this is Fabulous!!..I love the layers...your coloring and image...Wonderful!!

nessy said...

as usual fran wow!! - and because your cards are aways wow!! and you`ve beensokind to me -iam awarding you a "you make my day", found on my blog!!
vanessa xx

caroline60 said...

super mignonne ta carte !!

debby4000 said...

Lovely card, great colours and love the image.

ink'n'rubba said...

great card! like you I had to 'figure out' the sketch! love those papers and the stamp.

kraftykathy1 said...

wow lots of layers, but love what you did with it.

Deb said...

Beautiful card Fran, love the layers, such cute stamp and loving the bees!

Kim said...

Very cute!!! Love the sketch. Kim sbs8

leann said...

Flippin' gorgeous Frances my dear ~ I'm still just looking at that sketch, wondering where to start!

Love the stamp too :)

Jo said...

Wow, that's a complicated sketch....well done you!!!

Manue said...

Love your stamp and great colors too!

Jules {Creative Makes} said...

FABulous!

Jay Jay said...

Wonderful. I love the fresh colours!

nefertiti said...

Great colours and great stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin