Monday, 17 March 2008

Inspirational Blog & another Award!

Just wanted to thank Andrea for featuring my frame card on the Inspirational Blog. This is what it says on there . .This blog has been created to showcase creations from around the world that myself and the team find inspirational.


You should go and have a look as there are loads of amazing creations on there, it sure made me happy to be there amongst such lovely pieces of work.

Also got this award off Deb for being on her DT team and our first piece of work for CCT (Cute Card Thursday) which I thought was so sweet of her
So I would like to give this right back to her and Andrea and to everyone who visits my blog and leaves me such lovely comments all the time :)

Hopefully will have some cards to show you later tonight or tomorrow as weekends are busier for me and my mojo's deserted me at the moment. Hopefully will get inspired again soon :) x

1 comment:

Jo said...

Well done Fran.....fully deserved!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin