Friday, 14 March 2008

Funky Kits Customer RAK

Look what I got this morning,

a surprise RAK of sugar candy off Funky Kits! Thank you Karen and all at Funky Kits, it's a fab start to the day especially as the the little bear was the next on my wishlist of LCR stamps :). Just need get fox and monkey to keep him company now LOL. . . .They are in stock now along with the other fab Nellies (some new ones too!) so run quick :D

Will have to try him out later but I'm halfway through my PTW challenge and want to finish that first - it sure is a challenge! Hopefully be able to show you later. Have a fab Friday x

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Whoose a lucky gal then. But you're a bad girl too, I've just been to Funky Kits and we all know I couldn't leave without something falling into my basket.

Andrea, said...

Wow, thats fab Fran have fun!

Ana Baird said...

Great blog candy!

Jules {Creative Makes} said...

Oooh, that was a lovely surprise, have fun!

Diane.W. said...

You are lucky! Always nice to rcv nice surprises.Enjoy :-)x

wendy said...

ooohhhh...whos a lucky girl!

Have fun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin