Thursday, 6 March 2008

Favourite Challenge

Just discovered another fabulous blog out there and a fab challange/candy prize too! You should go see Aud's Blog. I love her style of cards and she has a 'favourite challenge' on at the moment where you just have to make a card using a favourite (anything). The prize on offer is scrummy too, so as I've just finished playing with some of my current favourite things thought it would be ideal to enter it.

My constant all time favourite thing is rubber stamps, and at the moment some of those would be my Rakle Stamps, coupled with my favourite colouring method (prisma pencils & sansodor) with a splash of cuttlebug embossing (love my bug!) and some pretty papers, flowers and bling (always love those!) and you get this . . Materials:
  • Image: 'Rakle Sommer' Rakle stamp coloured with Prismas/sansodor.
  • Papers: from SU but was present so don't know the name of it! (thanks Claudia)
  • Others: cuttlebug embossing folder used on brown cardstock, EK success corner rounder punch, SU word punch, prima flowers, pearl brads, gems and a 'thank you' peel off from stash

7 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

great design and fab colour scheme.

Ila said...

Wow!! this is a Gorgeous card!! I love everything you've done here. The stamp is wonderful as well!!

Andrea, said...

Great card, I love the design of it and fab colours

mariaadams said...

Love this card, and the lovely stamp you've used, Fran.
Maria x

Deb said...

They are great stamps aren't they? Such a gorgeous card, love those papers and your layering!

mar1ene said...

Gorgeous Fran :) and Good Luck!!

Marlene x

Aud said...

Your card is gorgeous!♥

Thanks for taking part in my challenge!
Best of luck tonight when I'll draw the winners! =D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin