Friday, 21 March 2008

Easter Boxes

No challenge cards today although these could qualify for this weeks CCT challenge too.
They are 2 boxes I made yesterday to put some easter goodies in for my niece & nephew who live across the road!
So easy to make with my Scorpal as I don't have to think too hard with the measuring and getting everything straight (which would have taken me ages). These literally took me minutes to assemble. Just printed A4 card with some Pink Petticoat papers from the doodlelicious range, scored some lines, snip and glue and that was it. Based them on guides found here

Here are the close up of the lids, again fairly quick, just some Penny Black stamps coloured my usual way but also used glossy accents with glamour dust sprinkled over it on the egss. Like I did on my previous card as I loved the effect so much. It really gives it a 3d look (which you can't tell from photo) and super sparkly look. Cut and layered images with my nestabilities. Circle sentiment from SU 'circle of friendship' set and their names printed with Dymo.

Feel really tired today due to a really blustery night which meant unsettled sleep as our house seems to magnify the wind so that it always sounds way worse than it actually is. Working tonight and tomorrow night so don't know how much crafting I'll get done so if I don't 'see you' before, have a great Easter whatever you're doing and hope the weather's not that bad. It is officially spring now, although you might not have guessed it! xx

19 comments:

Andrea, said...

Lovely boxes Fran, the papers and images are so cute. Don't work too hard and enjoy your Easter weekend.

Jo said...

Great boxes Fran...bet the kids will love them! Have a great Easter and hope you get some sleep! Really windy down here as well although brilliant sunshine....think the washing is going to end up in next door's garden!

mar1ene said...

Soo cute Fran and they'll love them!!.. o-oh.. feel another spend comming on! lol

Lesli said...

Very cute boxes - thanks for the guide link. I love those papers!

Deb said...

Gorgeous gift boxes, how much do these kids love their auntie?
I am feeling like I need a scorpal now of course!

Katharina said...

Wonderful projects Fran. Love your design!

Kim said...

Fabby gifts..... I didn't get much sleep either this wind is a bit spooky with all the funny noises....

Kathy said...

These are adorable!! Love your paper and stamp choices, too..

nessy said...

fantastic boxes fran!! such a clever girl you are -couldn`t do boxes -had to do bags!!LOL
the papers are fab, such cute images- sure you will be a very popular auntie!!
vanessa xx

Shary said...

Gorgeous boxes Fran. I'm sure the children will love them.

Vicki said...

Hi Fran, love your boxes. Please see my blog, as I have given you an award. Thanks, Happy Easter xx vicki xx

fairymadjo said...

hi franthey are stunning what a great idea, jo x

Jo said...

Sorry Fran but I've tagged you....see my blog for details.

Kelly said...

Love the boxes, Fran. So cute!

the dreamer said...

Hi, Frances. Just wanted to make sure you saw your feature over at the QKD Bloggers Club.

You're the Featured Blogger of the Day.

Kindly click on the link:
http://qkdbloggers.blogspot.com/

Thanks again and have a great day! =)

Nina Patena
QKD Bloggers Club

Leonie said...

I really really like your easter boxes, they are soooo cute!!!
Happy Easter!!
Greetz, Leonie.

Jo said...

Me again!! I've given you an award, please see my blog for details and stop stuffing all that chocolate!!!

Ila said...

I love these boxes!! They are just Gorgeous!!..another good use for the scor pal.

Gwen said...

These are so so adorable I bet they loved them!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin