Thursday, 27 March 2008

CCT: People

Must be getting old, the weeks seem to fly by, can't believe it's Thursday already. Which means time for a new CCT theme this week is people. There's more blog candy up for grabs again this week, hop on over for details and for all the other fab DT cards.

Decided to give my Tildas a break and use one of my neglected Bella stamps. Went for a kickstand card as it's a little bit different but still nice and easy to make.


Materials:

  • Images: 'huggybella' stamping bella stamp coloured my usual way (Prismas/Sansodor) Sentiment tag is a Hero Arts set which was stamped onto white card which I then coloured using chalk ink after first clear embossing a paisly pattern randomly over the backgound (part of my new Laura Ashley set)
  • Paper: from old DCWV paper stack used matching colour cardstock for the scallop frame cut with my Nestabilities
  • Rest: Ribbon and various gems from stash

16 comments:

Julie said...

Fab card

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is so pretty. Wonderful Bella card. Gorgeous.

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, great colours and I love the stamp

Shary said...

Love those Bellas Fran. They are great stamps aren't they?
You did a fab job with the stamp. Your card looks brilliant.

mar1ene said...

Fabulous card.. love that Bella stamp :)

Katharina said...

Such a beautiful card Fran! Those Bella girlfriends are so sweet. Love the colours you chose!

bastelkueken said...

wow - your card is so sweet and pretty - lovely design

Jo said...

Wonderful card!! I've given you yet another award (yawn! yawn!). Please see my blog for details.

stampingbalou said...

Fran, I love your bellas, they are sooo awesome !!!

Vicki said...

Another beautie Fran, love the layout xx vicki xx

mariaadams said...

Love your Bella stamps, and this is a gorgeous card.
Maria x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the stamp.

ink'n'rubba said...

Fab card Fran! love the colours and the desgin, I must have a go at one of these .. ..!

leann said...

Ooooh, this is rather lovely!

Alison said...

Great card Fran.

Deb said...

Gorgeous card Fran, love the stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin