Wednesday, 12 March 2008

Boy's boy part 2

Spent most of this afternoon printing, cutting (amazing how useful my crafty stuff is! used nesties to cut circles else don't know how I'd off done them!) and ironing on logos onto some new work uniform. My bright idea of saving money but at least it's out of the way now!

So after that needed to do something fun so went back to my door sign and finished the reverse side. Ended up colouring a few more Magnolias (the cuter ones!) just can't help myself! Was going to sit Edwin on 2 piles of books but got bored of colouring the books and looked for something else - sitting on a teddy would be something my nephew would! Again, should be able to click on photo for close up.

Materials:

  • Images: 'sittande edwin', pile of books and sitting teddy magnolia stamps coloured as usual with prismas/sansodor plus some sakura stardust pens. Also paper pierced the patches on teddy with left over bits from the background stripey paper
  • Papers: stripey one is from K & Co 'Kazoo kids' paper pad and the stars is papermania masculine pack
  • Others: wording printed off pc and cut out star using free stencil off mag. Chipboard alpha circles from papermania 'masculine' tin set. Cut out some stars from the paper and added stickles for glitter.

14 comments:

Deb said...

Love the other side too, love Edwin sitting on those books, this is so fab!

Vicki said...

This side is brill too, love the funky bold colours and how you have put it all together, fab. Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Good luck with the challenge. xx vicki xx

Gwen said...

oh my gosh!!! these are both just fabulous!! I have fun making these also! You are just so artistic at the coloring thing!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this....your work is always so Amazing.

Jo said...

Absolutely wonderful! Just had this bear arrive yesterday! Brilliant work Fran and your nephew is gonna love it!

debby4000 said...

This fabulous, I love that this side is the nice boy. Gorgeous work Fran

My Time To Craft Challenge said...

fab work!

wendy said...

Brill....i love it!

Andrea, said...

This is fab anf I love the cuddly teddy

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

I love Edwin sitting on the books, in fact I bought this stamp yesterday!

Julie SBS-8

Katharina said...

Terrific Fran! Great paper and great layout! Love the colours!

ink'n'rubba said...

love this side too! I wonder which will be facing out the most?

CraftyC said...

Just love this doorhanger!!
Clairexx

Jeannette said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love the Teddy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin