Sunday, 30 March 2008

Beyond help! . .


. .My addiction to stamps that is. I just can't resist them, especially cute ones! This one's Andrea's fault!! I have been holding out on getting the new Penny Black ones but then they all started coming into stock in the UK shops and then Andrea mentioned she got hers and that was it, the temptation was too great LOL. Especially with service like Happy Stampers, ordered Friday afternoon, arrived Saturday!
So, here's a quick card using 1 of them (yes, as if I'd only get 1 :D), been refreshing not having to do loads of layers, just a patterned card blank, the image cut with my nesties and some ribbon and gems.
Have a good Sunday, the sun is out and, dare I say, it feels a tiny bit like spring! Hope your resolve is stronger than mine, but if not, join the club!

14 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fran, I love how you have coloured the image, he is so cute. Glad you ordered your stamps!! I couldn't resist this one either and I'll accept the blame!! Glad you like my freaky cat.

mar1ene said...

I've joined :P but then again I am sooo glad I'm not alone in my addiction!!! so thanks Fran, and don't be ashamed!!!

Anita Knits said...

Lovely card, great colours, very simple but effective. Sun shining here in the south, for how long who know!!!

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & lots of PINK!!! :o)x

jenny said...

Beautiful card, love that new PB image and the b-day twill ribbon x

Suzanne said...

We need to set up a help group RSA (rubber stamp addiction)!!! Great card and love this new stamp can't wait to see the rest!! Sue :o)

Shary said...

I don't think you are the only one Fran!!
Great card I haven't succumbed YET!

debby4000 said...

Lovely Fran, saw this stamp on Sat, now I wish it fell in my basket too.

ink'n'rubba said...

so cute! and enjoying the sunshine - where did it go!

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!..I love Penny Black stamps too and this one is Fabulous!!

nessy said...

fantastic card fran!! the penny blacks keep coming back!!
love that paper!!
can`t wait to see all the other stamps being used!!
vanessa xx

kraftykathy1 said...

super cute, like how you stamped on twill and the paper is fab

Jo said...

Beautiful card Fran. It does me no good at all visiting your blog....I want that stamp NOW!!!!

Julie's Crafty Corner said...

What a cute card, I love it!

Julie sbs-8

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin