Saturday, 29 March 2008

Back to cute. . .

. . . well, ugly/cute as I've used one of my new Magnolia goblin stamps. Hubby says they are ugly but I think they're kinda cute. Think these goblin stamps are a bit like Marmite, you either love 'em or hate 'em!

Not much to say about this one really, as it was a quick folder card I needed to send some images in for one of the candy winners over on Tilda and Friends ATC blog. You'll know if it's you when you get this on Mon/Tues! Sorry, it's nothing spectacular but I had limited time last night and wanted to finish it to catch the post. Coloured with Prismas/Sansodor and a bit of Sakura stardust pens for her jewellary and ribbons (and clear glaze pen on her teeth!). Added some gems from my stash and the card is a basic folder card tied with ribbon, sentiment hand written and cut with SU word window punch. That's it really! Hope the recipient likes it, if not the card, then the images in it!

It's another foul day here, grey and tipping with rain again. perfect for me to stay in and craft until I have to go to work tonight. Hope you're all making the most of this miserable day and don't forget, for all us UK girlies, we lose an hour's sleep tonight :( , clocks 'spring' forward an hour. Well, on the plus side, at least we'll get a bit more daylight now, hopefully!

11 comments:

kraftykathy1 said...

like the scallop edge with designer paper for your matt. I am sure the person getting this card will love it.

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, i love the stamp she is so cute

Jo said...

Wonderful folder Fran....they're definitely growing on me!

ink'n'rubba said...

I love Marmite and love what you do with the goblins!

Jules {Creative Makes} said...

Lovely card, but I'm still undecided about the goblin range...

Suzanne said...

It is very cute but I still have to be convinced!!! Sue :o)

Leonie said...

Lovely card, great coloring!

~ Leonie ~

Diane.W. said...

Aww,they are cute!I just used a new Tilda & my Husband called her,a lil fat girl in a kilt!!! :-o
I think she looks like Benny Hill,have a look at her,just posted on my blog, teehee!!!:o)x

nessy said...

no ~ cute!! love it, fran
vanessa xx

Ila said...

The card is Fabulous and you did a great job colring this stamp!!

Deb said...

Well I certainly love them, she is fabulous and so is your card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin