Wednesday, 13 February 2008

UKS Sugar Nellie Challenge #3 The colour orange /Daring Cardmakers

This week's challenge was just to use the colour orange with any sugar nellie stamp.
I went for the last of my animal lola stamps that I haven't used yet, which was the bunny. I've also killed 2 birds with one stone and used this week's sketch over on daring cardmakers, which you can see here


Materials:

  • Image: lola bunny stamp from Funky kits. coloured with prismas/sansodor and a touch of stickles glitter. Sentiment from Hero Arts. Both cut and layered using petite scallop circles nesties
  • Paper: from an old DCWV stack, not sure which one. blue pearl card embossed with cuttlebug folder
  • Others: prima flowers and pearl brads from stash

6 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card, cute stamp and the embossed paper is lovely, your colours work beautifully too! :O)

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, love how you have coloured the bunny

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Fran, love what you've done with the bunny's flower.

Deb said...

So cute Fran, I love the colours and how you glittered up the flower behind.

Anne said...

Great card, I just love everything about it!!!

ink'n'rubba said...

Gorgeous! I really am falling for these new Sugar Nellie stamps and you have made this one into a beautiful card and your colouring is perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin