Tuesday, 19 February 2008

UKS Sugar Nellie Challeng #4: Baby Pink / Daring Cardmakers

Nellie Challenge over on UK Stampers blog this week is to use a Nellie stamp plus some baby pink on your card. Materials:
  • Image: 'Lola & Simon' coloured with prismas/sansodor
  • Paper: sage green paper from 'English Paper Company'
  • Rest: ' swiss dots' & 'birds & swirls' cuttlebug embossing folders used on cardstock can you tell they're my current new toy?! DCWV epoxy brad, ribbon and tiny heart gem from stash
I used Katharina's fab sketch which she's got up for her blog candy challenge. I'm not entering as I've already got the tilda stamp on offer but you should go look, as her creations are always beautiful and very inspiring. Oh, my card also meets criteria for Daring cardmaker's theme this week 'Love & Friendship'.

17 comments:

Glitter Monkey said...

Oh how lovely! What a sweet stamp and such lovely colours. Lol x

Andrea, said...

beautiful card, I love all the embossed detail and that cute stamped image

mar1ene said...

Goooooorgeous!!!

Gwen Snater said...

this is so incredibly cute!! such soft beautiful colors! I always forget to emboss my papers like that.... I have several embossing folders that have never been used:(
I better get them out!!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the colours, what a surprise how well that pink ribbon suits the cream and aqua.

Suzanne said...

This is so beautiful..I have just seen another card made with this swiss dot embossing folder I really like it!!! The colours are just so pretty Sue :o)

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! so cute! and the embossing looks fab!

kraftykathy1 said...

This is such a sweet card, the embossing on the white background really helps define the image.

Etha said...

wow! tres neat!! I have never seen the dots cuttlebug folder, that looks so cool!! I hope they have this one here. It so makes a great background for your lovely image!

Kelleast said...

So cute - I especially love the embossing. Great job!

Anita said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I must get out my new Cuttlebug folders and initiate them to my stamping world too! I have my pink challenge Sugar Nellie colored but not finished...sigh...yours is absolutely cute and gorgeous both!

Anita Van Hal
SBS 8

Muckyfingers said...

I think this is one of my fave cards I've seen this year. Utterly gorgeous!

Claudia said...

aaahhh... adorable.
i cant wait to get my new embossing folders. i hope they will be here today.
awesome coloring fran

wendy said...

wow..wow..wow..loving this!

She said...

Beautiful card. Well done. :-)

Anonymous said...

Good evening, I have this stamp too and your card with these lovers is very beautiful. Christelle.

ingemg said...

Wow this card is stunning, love the way you've used the Cuttlebug folders together with this stamp!

XO, Inge

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin