Sunday, 2 March 2008

Tagged

Been tagged by Jo to answer some questions (was also tagged by sally a while ago and it was an 'optional' one so never did it. However, can combine with this as I'm sure there will be 7 random facts about me in here as well. See I can not only combine card challenges but tags too, how clever am I!!! LOL). So here goes.

WHAT WERE YOU DOING TEN YEARS AGO?
Getting into the swing of working life down in London after graduating from Uni 2 years previously. I was working for mail order catalogue, in fashion merchandising (the number crunching bit, not the glam buying bit!).


WHAT WERE YOU DOING ONE YEAR AGO?
Getting into the swing of a totally different working life, helping Hubby run own take-away business! We got tired of working life in city (Hubby was bank manager). We were just living to work and decided to get out of London, so we went back to our roots (that's what both our parents did for a living as did alot of Chinese of that generation probably did). Glad we did it, else I wouldn't have all this time to blog and craft now :)


NAME YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE SNACKS
Too many to be specific!! Erhm, lets see, savoury snacks over sweet ones (like crisps, Beef Jerky, Japenese Rice crackers), chinese snacks in general as they tend to be more savoury choices. Also like my sweet desserts like choc eclairs, cream horns, sugar ring donuts especially when just cooked and lovely & warm and other pastries/cake like that. See now I'm straying from snacks and onto food of which I could go on & on, don't think there's much I don't like LOL surprised I'm not size of a house yet really :)


NAME FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE
Spend! Spend! Spend!Spend! Enjoy Life!

After taking care of things like pay off the mortgage, make sure all my family were OK financially and helping out charities etc but after that I'd go travelling with Hubby across the world, too many places to list but USA a definate as it would be craft and book shopping heaven for me!

NAME FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING
crafting, shopping, spending time with Hubby, reading, sleeping! (notice alot of these are home based which is where I like to be!)


NAME FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN
Puffball skirt, white stilettos, those BIG bow hairclips, hotpants, anything else from the 80's


NAME YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE TOYS
PC, rubber stamps, Prismacolour pencils, cuttlebug, erhm T.V can't think of anything else.

Now I have to tag five people but I think nearly everyone's done this so I won't bother unless you're reading this (congrats for getting this far and not falling asleep!) and would like to play then consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin