Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Sugar Nellie Challenge #5 - Lilac & Lemon

Materials:
  • Images: 'Lola with flowers' Sugar Nellie stamp as usual prismas/sansodor used. Tag is studio g clear stamp embossed and coloured with an ink pad.
  • Paper: DCWV glitter stack and stripey one is papermania
  • Others: Nestabilities used. Ribbon, silver sun charm & brads added from stash
This week's challenge was to use lilac & lemon, not a natural colour choice for me but I think it works for a fresh spring card. Sorry for the lapse in cards but mojo went for a bit, thank goodness for blog challenges. I find it really helps to get me motivated sometimes. This card is also based on our SBS8 sketch challenge. I just flipped the sketch.

Right, also MUST stop with the stash buying now lol. Jo, you just made me get the scor pal which I've been looking for and Marlene, I've gone and ordered 'some' Rakle stamps thanks to you! Poor postman's gonna be worn down for the next week but that's it now, stash diet. Should have enough coming to keep me busy (well until the new lot of tildas come out anyway) so if you see/hear otherwise, you have permission to stop me!

Off to play some more, to justify all this crazy spending.

16 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Cute card, wonderful spring colors :)

Kelleast said...

Stash diet - how funny! I should do one of those, too. :)

nessy said...

such a cute card fran -love the colours!!!
i bet you have fallen of the stash diet wagon by the weekend!! LOL!!
vanessa (nessy) xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous Fran,I need to go on one of those diets. Where did you order the rakle stamps from!!!!

Jo said...

I accept full responsibility for the scorpal but not for the rest of the roomful of stash!! Gorgeous card as always Fran :)

wendy said...

Fran this is really beautiful! Love the colours they work so well together! I think i need a stash diet as well!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, those colours are so pretty together, I would never have thought of them as a combo, they look very springlike!

ink'n'rubba said...

love your Lola card Fran, I just won a couple of these beautiful stamps so hope to play along again!

Bubbles said...

Fabulous card Fran, sooo.. pretty!
Your tilda atc's are wonderful and that Sarah Kay image is to die for, such a shame they are not doing them anymore, I would've had to have got some.

Angelswings_2 said...

Wonderful card... These colours really work well together.

Trina said...

Awwww, she is so cute!! Great job on the coloring too!!

PixieP said...

Love the card. I think checking the blogs out can be dangerous though I keep spotting more things I want, sorry correction NEED, like the Nestabilities they look a really useful die set.

Gail :)

Hilde said...

Love your cards !!!
They are great!!

Anonymous said...

Good evening. Yours cards are very beautiful, Congratulations. I have this stamp too and others Sugar Nellie's stamps and they're all beautiful. Excuse my english but I'm french. Christelle.

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card ,love it ,Dawnxx

Kim said...

Gorgeous Frances, love those cuttlebug ideas!! Will get your Hanglars off asap. Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin