Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Stash Overload

Woohoo, no cards to show (well, not by me anyway), maybe later, as I've had a mega stash day or should that be days!

This came through the post today . .


It's the petite scallop oval set nestabilities and got some high hopes stamps! I love my nestabilities and when I saw the petite scallop ovals I had to get them as the oval is more flattened than the regular scallop set and I really like that. They are also a lot bigger than the regular set which is a bonus (I'll have to post a picture of the difference to show you).

I got it off ebay and the seller happened to have the 12 set of prismacolors which are the 'new shades' so I got those as well seeing as I was paying for postage anyway (do you like my thinking?!) I ordered these 3 weeks ago but the wait was worth it.

The high hopes stamps are so cute and I've seen a few of them around but uk wooden mounted ones are a bit pricy. However, they have an online store (Canadian) and you can buy unmounted which is what I did. This way, postage was peanuts and they need less space! She threw in quite a few extra stamps for free as well, and I only ordered 8 days ago, so am a very happy bunny. Just need to stick em to my EZ and I'm off! I'll definately be using that site again, highly recommended!

Then I also got this lovely card from Vanessa, who doesn't have a blog but is fellow tilda lover so I sent her some images and she went and sent some images and die cuts back with this lovely card. Thank you Vanessa, you didn't have to!


AND, if that isn't stash overload enough, my hubby went and got me a Bind it all for Valentines! I'm in heaven. Off to play, may be gone some time :)

5 comments:

kraftykathy1 said...

so jealous seeing the nestabilities, have to get those!

leann said...

Have fun!

Kim said...

You lucky girl. My first order of Nestabilities (scallop rectangles) are on big time backorder. Enjoy your goodies! Kim sbs8

Claudia said...

oh my gosh... you are a lucky girl. so many great toys.
i wish i would have gotten the petite scallopes they are so much cuter to like penny blacks. oh well.
i can t wait to see your cards you are going to make.
hugs

Etha said...

Now that's some real stash enhancement!! I fell in love with the new oval nestabilities as soon as I saw them! You did good LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin