Friday, 29 February 2008

Squeaky Baker, DCM


Materials:
  • Images: 'Squeaky Baker' Whipper Snapper Stamp & sentiment is Studio G mini clear stamp set. Prismas used , what else?!!
  • Papers: scrap from earlier card, from DCWV glitter stack and pink paper from Papermania pack
  • Others: ribbon, buttons, flowers and gems from stash
Made this for no reason other than I wanted to use some of my Whipper Snapper stamps that I got couple of weeks ago (never seem to find time to use non tilda/nellie stamps LOL). As I was laying it all out I realised it fitted the DCM mid week challenge of 'Mums's Recipe' -using 2 buttons, ribbon and spoonful of flowers.

O.K I know mine's also got a big fat mouse in it too but hey, don't we all adapt recipes a little bit?!

11 comments:

wendy said...

ooh... i love this one fran. Great stamp!

ink'n'rubba said...

love it Fran! your colouring is fab and the stamp is so cute!

Shary said...

cute, cute cute. I love whippersnapper stamps , they are great fun!

Laura said...

This is fantastic, Love the stamp!!!
x x x Laura x x x

Han said...

What a gorgeous stamp I love it xx

traciejane said...

Wow gorgeous card, love the colours very pretty and I love the stamp is so cute :-)x

Deb said...

Such a pretty and fun card, I so love this image!

Trina said...

I absolutely love this card!! What a great image! Love your coloring too! What a pretty and bright spring card!!

Claudia said...

aaahh... is that cute!
great job fran

nessy said...

as usual fran fantasic card!! full of colour,fun and those extra little touches!!!
vanessa xx

kraftykathy1 said...

very cute stamp image, great layout

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin