Thursday, 7 February 2008

Sliding pop up card, "Sew Nice"

I saw this card with tutorial whilst on one of my blog hops and thought it was such a cute and relatively easy card to make that I had a go. It's a sliding pop up card. here's mine open:-



and when it's shut:


Materials:
  • Image: 'stitch in time' penny black stamp coloured with prismas/sansodor
  • Others: ribbon from stash and the emboidery are rub ons from my stash which fitted perfectly with my stamp. 'Sew nice' lettering were also rub ons then just some sticky gems to finish.
The tutorial shows it better. I love trying these sorts of card as they're nice and easy to do as I'm not great at getting perfect straight folds and cuts!


On the subject of fancy fold cards, don't forget last chance to enter my blog candy, see post above this, ends tonight 11pm. My hubby is geared up for the judging :)

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is great I definately need to give this a go, thanks.

leann said...

This is fab, off to look at the tutorial now :)

Jo said...

What a great idea!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great idea

debby4000 said...

Wow gorgeous, lovely work

Etha said...

Oh that's just sweet! I love those stamps and your colors, what a great idea to use them for a sliding card!

mar1ene said...

This is fab and thanks for the link to the tut.. will definately give this a try!

ink'n'rubba said...

ooo what a great idea, I shall have to investigate. Your's looks wonderful.

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Your card turned out very pretty! Thanks for linking my tutorial!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin