Thursday, 14 February 2008

PTW: Simply Stripes / My paperworld sketch #4

Hope you all had a happy valentines day and got the lurve and pampering you deserved :) I've been very good and haven't played with my Bind It All (my valentine's pressie which I got few days ago) as I wanted to finish some of the challenges first and get some things out the way.

This weeks' PTW challenge is to use stripes and this fortnights' sketch over on My paperworld means I came up with this:

Materials:

  • Image: 'grillafella' coloured as usual with prismas/sansodor :) doodled in some grass and added speech bubble with sentiment, printed off PC. Matted and layered with square nesties
  • Paper: Masculine paper pack, dovecraft.
  • Others: brad and ribbon from stash

I flipped the sketch and made a kick stand card rather than a tent fold. Thought I'd give my Tilda's and Nellies a break and use 1 of my bella stamps. This will be for my bro-in-law's birthday in March and who has taken to his BBQs since moving to the states (Florida).

13 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow really fabulous card. Nice colors and the stamp is great. Love this.

ink'n'rubba said...

Fab card Fran! bit chilly for a BBQ here in the UK just at the moment though!

debby4000 said...

Fab card, fella's are so hard to make for but you've made a brilliant job.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love that stamp and the way you have used the Nestabilities dies

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous card Fran! The flipped design looks fantastic! great colouring too!
Thanks so much for using the sketch!
Nicola xx

leann said...

Love this Fran!
Feeling a bit hungry now though...

Marlou said...

I love your card for Nicola's sketch!!! excellent :)

kraftykathy1 said...

awesome card Fran. love the stamp and layout.

LISA said...

wow great card, great idea to flip the sketch:-)
Lisa xx

All Pink girl said...

Brilliant card .love the stamp and the papers you have used ,Dawnx

craftyb said...

Hi F, love this card - I'm a BIG fan of cute! bx

traciejane said...

Great card, love the stamp :-)

Beth! said...

This is great! I love the stamp xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin