Wednesday, 20 February 2008

PTW Challenge: Spring in your step!

Challenge this week over at PTW is to make a card with a spring theme and there's a prize up for grabs. Good opportunity for me to use one of my super cute Whipper Snapper stamps I got last week. This one just called out to me and I had to have him as he just makes me smile, hopes it has the same effect on you!

Materials:
  • Image: 'Curious Bunny' Whipper Snapper coloured with Prismas/sansodor. didn't take long, not much to colour LOL. 'Hoppy Easter' sentiment and egss on the inside from a Pink Cat Studio 'easter set'
  • Paper: Dovecrafts' Retro Floral' paper pack
  • Others: Cuttlebug embossing folder 'floral fantasy' & 'swiss dots' used on the pink card. White strip of card cut out with a dovecraft corner punch then 2 green gems and ribbon to finish

Did actually make 2 other cards. One was for the Ismaki Challenge but not happy with it, so will try again and the other I forgot to take a photo off before I sealed it up, D'oh!

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Another fab card Fran, I love how it opens and how you've decorated the inside. The stamp is so cute

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh my gosh, Fran this is so cute. Really gorgeous and so stunning design.

Suzanne said...

Fran this is gorgoeus I love the style of this card!! Sue :o)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, love the style of card and that bunny is so cute.

All Pink girl said...

Adorable card love it ,Dawnxx

Jilli said...

Fab card, love how it opens!

wendy said...

anither great card Fran....loving all the colours on this!

Kelleast said...

What an adorable bunny - great card!

Penny said...

Oh, I love the bunny, very sweet card!

Trina said...

Awwww, he is adorable!!
Good job on decorating the inside too, so many people just always leave them blank!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin