Tuesday, 5 February 2008

PTW: Blooming Gorgeous

This weeks' challenge over on Papertake Weekly :

'Blooming Gorgeous!' is to use floral embellishments on your projects! These could be Prima's, silk, wire stemmed, die cut, handcut etc! etc!


Used another of my new Lola stamps, and my favourite 'tool' at the moment, my nestabilities (this is the petite scallop circles, still 'need' the normal scallop circles and the 'small' sets of the oval and rectangles and my collection will be complete! I was lucky and got most of them as christmas pressies from my hubby.)
Materials:
  • Images: 'lola with bird' Sugar Nellie stamp coloured with prismas/sansodor. The bird was stamped and cut out a second time and stuck on top after I cut out main image with nestie die. the texts are small wooden stamps from dovecrafts' 99p range I've just not inked up the images bit that go with the message
  • paper: Papermania's 'retro floral' 8x8 paper collection. cut round a small section of a flower on the paper and tucked part of the circle behind it. Then added prima flowers round it.
  • Others: sticky ribbon, sticky gem, prima paper flowers and jewelled brads from stash

14 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh my gosh, what a lovely card. Adorable stamp. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Fran, that is a really cute stamp and lovely colours

mar1ene said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I love that circle sticking out *Ü*

and ehm.. so sorry I'm such a bad influence on your stash buying!! :P

Hugs, M.

Jilli said...

A gorgeous card! Love the stamp!

steph said...

Gorgeous card - love the stamp! I'm just off to see what I can make for your challenge! x

pretty-pink-cards said...

Lovely stamp... great card

caroline x

All Pink girl said...

Gorgeous card ,beautiful colours and papers ,Dawnx

Marge Robertson said...

Wayyyyyy cute!!!

Marge SBS8

leann said...

Soooo cute!

kraftykathy1 said...

great card, love the layers and tent style version

stampgalaxy said...

wow, this is fabbie. Well done.

Kay SBS8

Han said...

This is stunning I love the colours and the circle above the card. xx

ink'n'rubba said...

I love this new range of stamps and your colouring makes her adorable!

Marlou said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!! im hoping to get this stamp, I love it :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin