Wednesday, 13 February 2008

Oval Nestabilities, Petite Scallops

O.K, I'd said I'd show you the difference between the regular scallop and the petite scallop sets of ovals. I've taken photo of the 3 sets that I now have.
The middle set is the 'regular scallop' set in the Large size.
To the left is the 'Petite scallops' in the Small size
The set on the right is 'Petite scallops' in the Large size.
So you can see that it's not just the scallop size that is different. The actual shape of the ovals are more squished but the other thing I love is that the actual ovals are also a lot larger so you can fit a much bigger image in them too. You can see that both 'petite scallops' sets (left & right) are bigger than the middle set! I think the petite ovals are perfect for sentiments, where I found the normal ovals too round.

4 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

Interesting to see them there like that - thanks. I only have one set so far, oval scallop, but I'm not sure which one it is! I must get the plain set to go with it for the layering so had best make sure it's the right set!

Jo said...

Can I be a cheeky moo and ask where you buy your Nestabilities from? I've got two sets but none of the petites and wonder where I could buy some. Ta!

5purposedriven said...

I'm very interested in this. Thank you for the comparison! However, that middle set looks like a circle to me rather than an oval...is it?

All the choices with no guide for size and comparison is very, very hard!

funnybandaids [at] email.com

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin