Monday, 11 February 2008

Non red/pink valentine

Materials:
  • Images: 'sp08 love tilda' & 'sp08 charmer edwin' slightly modified as I cut off their wings and gave tilda a haircut to make them look like me & DH! coloured as usual with prismas/sansodor - can you tell I love'em?!
  • Background: is just a gorgeous piece of 8x8 DCWV cardstock from their 'all dressed up' stack. I couldn't bare to cut into it so this is perfect!
  • Others: lettering is cut from sizzix 'sunset' alphabet set then just added a few gem hearts above their heads to finish
Needed to make a non red/rink valentine for our first SBS8 challenge. I've already made a card for hubby which nearly fitted the bill as it was mainly black and white but unfortunately there's also a tiny bit of pink so couldn't use that. So instead I've made a scrapbook cover.

It's going to be an 8x8 scrapbook I'm making for DH and will chronicle the 2 of us over the years, starting with when we first met back at Uni in 1991, so it could take a while and will be one of those on-going projects LOL.

10 comments:

stampgalaxy said...

very nice.

I can't join in, I've not had an invite to join yet. Hopefully, soon though.

kay

kraftykathy1 said...

This is wonderful, I like it better in nonpink and red.

Han said...

Stunning card love the colours xx

Kelleast said...

Awesome job - so cute!

Su Davis said...

Hi Fran - this is really lovely.
Su

TotallyAddinktive said...

very nice Fran ... great card and I'm loving those stamps your using - who makes them? still have to work on my card for the challenge ... how challenging is that?? lol Leonie SBS8

wendy said...

I love this! Beautiful as always

mar1ene said...

Stupendous!!!! love those two together and fab take on the challenge :)

M xx

ink'n'rubba said...

Wonderful! and love the blue tones and colours you've used.

Deb said...

this is gorgeous, it will make a stunning start to your scrapbook. Can't believe that is one sheet of PP, it looks like you carefully cut up and layered 3 different papers!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin