Sunday, 3 February 2008

More stamps!

I'm a stampaholic and it's been ? days since my last purchase LOL . My latest *fix* arrived yesterday and are some of the new Sugar Nellie range from Funky Kits called 'Lola & Simon'. They have been designed by a very talented young lady, Rachelle, from Canada. You can see her work on her blog here.

I have to admit, although I love the illustrations Rachelle has on her blog I wasn't too sure about some of the stamps so only bought the 3 that appealed to me. But having seen some of the others coloured in, I've changed my mind LOL

Here's one of the ones which did call out to me , I think he's such a funny duck i couldn't resist!

Materials:
  • Images: 'Duck in boots' Sugar Nellie stamp coloured with prismas/sansodor. 'You quack me up' Penny Black stamp
  • Papers: DCWV spring matstack
  • Others: used EK success concave punch round the image. ribbon and brads from stash

7 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Absolutely gorgeous :)

mar1ene said...

Oohh Frances, that is just too cute!!! love it *Ü*

ink'n'rubba said...

fabulous card, bright and cheerful and made me smile!

kraftykathy1 said...

love this stamps, he does quack me up.

Gwen Snater said...

That is so cute & funny!! really made me smile! Thanks!!

Kim said...

I think so too...lol great card...

Jo said...

This is just sooo cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin