Wednesday, 27 February 2008

Magnolia Challenge #8 / PTW challenge

Magnolia challenge this week is 'wishing you well' :

I thought it would be very apt to have a get well challenge this week, not only is Donna out of action but there seems to be a lot of colds and other viruses doing the rounds just now.
You could make a Get Well card or a mini book, an altered item or gift box, anything really that would cheer up a sick friend or relative!

Hope you get better soon Donna! There are some absolutely fantastic creations by the design team, you really must go look here.

I just made a card and also managed to combine it with PTW challenge this week which is to use the colours Blue & Green together.
There were 2 images I wanted to use, so used them both, one on the front and one on the inside and I used some of my fab new papers:

Materials:

  • Images: both from my PIF off Leanne, the 2 tildas most appropriate for this theme, I don't own! (do have the horse but didn't want to do that) coloured as usual with prismas but added clear glaze pen on bits of tilda and the rain on the front (think you can just about see it in the 2nd photo) and stickles glitter on the star
  • Papers: Papermania 'creative tones' pads in blue and green
  • Others: Images printed off PC. that & images cut out with petite scallop nestabilities and 2 brads to finish.

20 comments:

Katharina said...

What a great card Fran! Very complex and beautifully implemented!

Andrea, said...

2 brilliant cards Fran, I love how you have coloured the images

Monica said...

Nice cards. Wonderful the once with the circles..... I will put that on my mind.

Denise said...

You cards are so adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Aloha

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card great idea ,so beautiful,Dawnx

Catherine said...

I've been seeing these images alot and love all of them. your cards are adorable!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow they are so perfect. Lovely work. Nice design.

Jilli said...

Beautiful card, love everything about it!

Deb said...

Love this Fran, 2 images in one card, fabulous! Love your colouring and the whole style of the card.

Thank you for joining in with the challenge!

mar1ene said...

Again stunning and lovely idea to have the two images combined like that! :D

leann said...

This is gorgeous ~ love this card design!
You are a clever girl aren't you? ;)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, love those papers.

Enfys said...

2 simply beautiful cards, I love the scalloped circles. I have a blog candy challenge over on my blog, I'd love you to join in.

Jo said...

Well your mojo certainly didn't go far! Great card and great idea.

steph said...

Gorgeous card! I love the Tilda stamp with the raindrops! Thanks for joining us again for the challenge!x

wendy said...

They are stunning cards Fran!

Gwen said...

Oh these are both just darling! you are so good at the coloring thing...I could use some lessons from you!

bastelkueken said...

Both of them are cute and so sweet - I love your design

ink'n'rubba said...

Fabulous Fran! love the idea of having one on top of the other! and your colouring is great.

Trina said...

You are sooo inspiring!! I absolutely love your blog! I can't get enough of your designs!! They're just amazing!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin