Thursday, 7 February 2008

Look what I got . .

. . my blog candy prize from the sugar nellie challenge arrived today.
Thanks guys, love it. Didn't realise the zoomz are like Bellas Baubles and I love them :)
Oh, Happy Chinese New Year! It's the year of the rat this year.
I don't always know what the year is but I know this year's as I know year of the rat preceeds my year, the Ox, which is next year.
For those that don't know there are 12 signs like the zodiac but it's yearly as opposed to monthly. So you'll always know if it's your year as that year your age will be a multiple of 12! i.e You'll know if you're a rat if it's your 12th/24th/36th/48th etc birthday between today and before the next chinese new year. (or easier way is probably to google it!)
Here's to a healthy, happy, peaceful and prosperous new year to one and all!
Fran x

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your win Fran. It is my year - year of the Rat I will be 36 in March - ssshhhh don't tell anyone LOL!

leann said...

Happy new year to you too, hun!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin