Friday, 8 February 2008

KKCC4 & new Magnolias


Materials:
  • Images:'SP08 Lapp Tilda' & 'SP08 chocolate box' Magnolia stamps coloured with prismas/sansodor
  • Papers: Papermania 'love' pack. Hearts are red glitter cardstock cut with sizzix die 'thick cuts double heart'
  • Others: tilda stuck on with 3d foam pads for added dimension and just some bellas baubles to finish

I was a very happy bunny today as my new Magnolias arrived, whoopee! It's always a nervous wait when I order direct from Sweden as their service is notoriously hit & miss. Luckily, I've not had any misses but laws of probability are not in my favour now, as I've used them a fair few times :D

The only slight downer was that 2 of my stamps had a slight nick in them (where whoever cut them out wasn't paying attention!) but not something I couldn't touch up once stamped and coloured, just annoying as the quality isn't what it should be. Anywhere else and I'd expect a replacement but those that have dealt with them will be laughing at that notion.

Managed to stamp lots out ready to colour but only made this one card, which fits the bill for one of Kraftin Kimmie's challenges on her blog. She's got a whole week's of challenges with blog candy for each, check it out. This one is for a valentine/lovey type card. I love the slouchy socks on this Tilda!

11 comments:

Claudia said...

holy how cute is this card?
i want her now too :-)

debby4000 said...

She is so cute wish now I had plucked up courage to order from sweden.

wendy said...

this is sooo cute Fran! Loving your work at the moment. Sorry not commented for while but ive been extra busy at work. Hop to catch up soon on your blog!

Wendy:)

kraftykathy1 said...

cute card, always fun to play with new stuff!

Katharina said...

What a gourgeous card Fran! I love the background paper and your colouring!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

AB-solutely adorable Fran!!! What a lovely card and I hope to be getting that Tilda soon!!! She's so cute!! Great job with the challenge and thanks for joining the Kreation Celebration!!!!

Shary said...

Aw pretty card. Love her socks too!!!

ink'n'rubba said...

Fabulous! I wonder if mine are on the way yet .. .. love that box of chocs!

Kelleast said...

Cute valentine - love the Magnolia!

ink'n'rubba said...

Mine came too - yippee! and the little card and packet from you too so thank you so much.

Jo said...

Congratulations Fran on winning Kimmie's challenge!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin