Sunday, 10 February 2008

KKCC3: spring colours

Been busy playing with my new tildas and made 2 more cards. One I can't show yet as I'm going to send it to Debby to go with her candy prize (hope you like it debby, it'll be winging it's way over to you in the morning) but the other one I decided to make up and enter in another one of Kraftin Kimmie's birthday challenges.

This was a colour challenge and it was to use spring colours, so I hope this fits the bill. As usual it took me a while to come up with a layout but it ended up being a tent fold card and the main images are raised on foam pads.
Materials:
  • Images: 'SP08 tilda in heartdress' & 'SP08 tree with carved heart' coloured with prismas/sansodor
  • Papers: from DCWV spring matstack
  • Others: 'spring is in the air' studio G's mini clear stamp sets. stamped onto card and used my corner rounder plus a brad from my stash.
Need to go and put my thinking cap on for this week's tilda & co challenge as it's recycling mothers (or the long version is to make something for mother's day which includes recycled stuff but I thought the short version was better)!

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

This is gorgeous and I love that tree. Can't wait to see my card.

Marlene said...

How gorgeous is that!! love it Fran and the colouring is superb!

Have a fab day :)

Marlene xx

wendy said...

this is stunning Fran!

ink'n'rubba said...

Fabulous card Fran, and loving that tree - it's the first time I've seen anyone use it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin