Saturday, 16 February 2008

Ismaki Challenge 6

This week's Ismaki Challenge sketch is this:
Finally got round to making this, using one of my new High Hopes stamps. The sentiment was a freebie with my order, which fits it perfectly. Isn't she a cutie?

Also been using my new set of petite scallop oval nesties, which I love as the ovals are so much bigger than the ones in the regular scallops which means I can use them on my larger stamped images :)

Materials:
  • Image: 'Trish tea angel' and sentiment, High hopes stamps. coloured with prismas/sansodor. Used sakura stardust pen to highlight the steam and clear glaze pen on the teapot but can't tell on photo.
  • Paper: Dovecrafts' 'glamour prints' paper pack and coloured cardstock for the scallop frames cut with petite scallop oval nesties
  • Others: ribbon and heart brads (only had silver so coloured with permanent markers) from stash

I will try and complete this challenge earlier next week but just had too many goodies to play with this week. Oh, I've tried something new with my colouring that I've seen elsewhere and that's colouring in a grey shaded border round my image. I've yet to perfect, as it's my first go, but I quite like it, makes the image 'pop' IYKWIM.

20 comments:

Maissi said...

Wonderful card and great colours in it :)

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is so pretty. Wonderful work.

Andrea, said...

Another wonderful card Fran, that stamp is great

mu42800 said...

SUPERBE CARTE , la deco est magnifique
bizzz Mu

Ying Pang, said...

your card is pretty, I love how you color.

titisonia said...

wonderful wahooo

Katharina said...

OMG Fran!!! I had to have a look at your Trish right away!!! And she is sooooooo gourgeous! Simply wonderful what you did with her!!

Kim said...

Very pretty - your Nesties are awesome on your cards! Kim sbs8

Lesli said...

Awesome card - great take on the sketch!!! So beautiful!!!

Marlou said...

love your card, its beautiful, and what a gorgeous stamp!!! :)

ink'n'rubba said...

another lovely card, and what a cute stamp!

Jo said...

Yet another beautiful card! Have you ever counted how many stamps you actually have!!!!

Deb said...

Beautiful card Fran, those scalloped ovals are lovely and Ilove this image. I like the grey shading around her!

mar1ene said...

Stunning.. a real beauty Fran :)

Marlene xx

bastelkueken said...

wonderful work - great colour design

** Isa ** said...

Those high hopes stamps are jsut so cute and I love the color combo too.

Enjoy the rest of your week end

Hugs xxx

Annchen said...

Wonderful colours and the quate is so great to the little girl!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the colours and just love that stamp.

COCO said...

very beautiful stamp wow !!!!!

megastamper said...

wow what a great card - i´m speechless such wonderful colours you´ve combined. GREAT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin