Thursday, 7 February 2008

Ismaki 5: Rubber Romance 'Hi'

Ismaki challenge sketch this week:

and also the option to use the colour combo of brown/aqua or brown/pink.

Thought I'd take a break from my tildas and nellies and go for a bit of Rubber Romance. This one I got because I thought it'd be great for general cards plus I love my bed :) (my bed does actually look a bit like this only it's pewter not gold).

Anyway, I'm sure you wanted to know that(!), here's my card, I went for the brown/aqua option too as I love that combo but I threw in a bit of green as well:

Materials:
  • Image: 'Lillette' Rubber Romance stamp coloured wiht prismas/sansodor and a touch of stickles glitter on her top
  • Papers: DCWV 'spring' matstack and 'all dressed up' stack
  • Others: Chipboard letters from stash. Flower and brackets cut from sizzix dies. Brown frame and strip were just pieces of cardstock embossed with cuttlebug 'textiles' embossing folder. Frame, as always, with my nestabilities. gems placed in centre of flower

18 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute i love that stamp!!! Kim sbs8

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is fantastic card. Love it.

Andrea, said...

Fab card Fran, I love the colours you have used and that stamp is lovely

mu42800 said...

superbe carte, très originale !! le papier est embossé ? superbe
bizzz Mu

titisonia said...

wnderful

nins said...

fabulous card, i like the stamp, the flower and the paper!!!
bravo !

Scrapmumur said...

Very beautiful card and I love colors!

Karin said...

very cute, love the colors !

megastamper said...

wow how adorable and precious, it´s a special card and i like it so much.
thank you for using my sketch.

tillymint said...

Fab card! The chipboard looks wonderful and I just love the stamp!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Fran, love the colours you've used.

steph said...

Gorgeous cards! Love them! x

COCO said...

so cute !!!!!!!!

Tova said...

Funny card !

Jo said...

Oh this is great Fran....just adore the colours!

mar1ene said...

This is gorgeous Francis.. really lovin those stamps!! arrggh please don't send me on another spending spree!!! lol

Mlaure said...

lovely card !

Kianel said...

great card and cool stamp!
thanks for playing!
ISMAKI (Isa, Mag & Kianel)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin