Thursday, 14 February 2008

Debbie's card


Materials:
  • Image: 'tilda with heart present' magnolia stamp cut out and coloured with prisma/sansodor
  • Paper: from a pack by english paper company
  • Others: used cuttlebug embossing folder on the scallop fram and also for the sentiment plus square nesties. ribbon from stash.
O.K, this is the card that I mentioned the other day but couldn't show but I can now as it's arrived at it's destination along with the candy. I am really loving using brown with another colour at the moment and liked the way this turned out. I can never be sure when I start what it will end up like but I liked this one and luckily, Debbie did too :D!

4 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

what a beautiful card! I love what you have done with those papers (I have those) and the new Tilda (I have her too). No wonder it was liked.

debby4000 said...

It's gorgeous and even better in real life. Its standing in pride of place on my shelf.

Deb said...

So, so pretty Fran, I love this. Those pretty squares are so like a gorgeous quilt, completely makes the card!

Jo said...

Oh Fran, this is such a pretty card....wish I'd won the candy just to get the card :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin