Friday, 1 February 2008

Another Sketch Challenge!

There's so many blog challenges but I'm trying to just stick to a few per week on a regular basis and others as and when I feel like it otherwise I'll not be able to keep up!

This one at My Paper world is going to be one of my regular ones I think, as I love the simple sketches (which I'm trying to improve on, mine tend to get too complicated sometimes :)) plus it's only every 2 weeks so more time to play. I've missed the first 2 sketches (but will be using them as I think they are great!) The third sketch challenge is here and this is my take on it:


Materials:
  • Images: ""VA07 Funderande Tilda" Magnolia stamp coloured with my Prismas/sansodor and mounted on with foampads. The Love circle and the hearts all over the pink card are stamps from a Studio G mini clear set (love these sets as they are so useful)
  • Others: Black patterned paper from my scraps (think it's from DCWV mat stack) edged with some white card I cut with scallop scissors and mini circle punch. used circle punch round the edge of the love sentiment as well. Used pink stickles glitter glue on the heart. Stamped hearts all over card base with versamark inkpad then embossed using holographic embossing powder.

13 comments:

Glitter Monkey said...

Just gorgeous! What lovely papers and Tilda is coloured so beautifully. Lol Lynn x

Monica said...

Beautiful card and I agree your colouring is great!! M xx

Kelleast said...

Great colors and patterned paper - very cute card!

Kim said...

She is so sweet - how cute! Kim sbs8

My Paper World said...

Frances, your card is sooooo cute!
Your Tilda looks perfect for this sketch! and your stamped background looks fab too!
Thanks so much for doing my sketch, I LOVE your card!
Nicola xx

Maisymary's Findings said...

Fabby card just perfect ! I'm not yet a stamper so I really appreciate cards by stampers !

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Frances,love sketches too.

Kim said...

pxmjjfabulous just fabulous....

Deb said...

Beautiful, you did a great job with the sketch, love the paper!

Gwen Snater said...

Very cute Fran! love, love the colors & your take on the sketch!

wendy said...

great card Fran....

ink'n'rubba said...

great card! this is one of the Tilda images I'm using quite a lot myself lately.

Jo said...

Wonderful card Fran....love the colours!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin