Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Whipper Snapper

Using some of the paper left from my last card, make a fairly simple birthday card. Well, compared to that last one it is, don't think I'm cut out for these complicated layouts, too much planning involved of what bits need to be stuck down first LOL.

Used my other Whipper Snapper stamp for this, think they are sooo cute. The brown dotty paper is from some of my new goodies which arrived today from Glitterpot. I love their service, soo speedy. Got some of the new dovecraft paperpacks as I think they are gorgeous and good value at £2.89 for 72 sheets of 6x6. Love the Masculine pack (which is where the brown dotty paper is from) as I really do need to do more cards suitable for guys. Maybe my next card as this one sure aint!
Materials:
  • Image: 'Cupcake Mouse' Whipper Snapper stamp. Coloured with Prismas/Sansodor
  • Papers: Dovecrafts new paper packs, 'retro florals' and 'masculine'
  • Others: Papermania dome stickers and ribbon. 'eat cake' coloured paper stickers from stash

8 comments:

ink'n'rubba said...

love that little mouse on the cup cake, and fab papers on your card.

Kim said...

Lovin this card, I do so lurve whipper snappers... not sure why they have to be sooo expensive ,
:((((

Gwen Snater said...

Yes, that is so cute! love that little mouse! great colors too!!!

debby4000 said...

Another cute mouse, those prism's are working well.

Samm said...

oooo lovely! love that mouse! fab card!

Samm
x
SBS8

Shary said...

That stamp is soo cute. Wish whippersnapper would follow in Penny Black's footsteps and do the acrylic sheet of stamps, would be a lot cheaper.
Beautiful card.

** Isa ** said...

I love this card! The colour combo is fab. And you can never go wrong with a whipper snapper stamp!!!:oD I agree with Shary would love them to go "Clear" too! ;o)

Hugs xxx

Kim said...

That is such a cute card! Love that stamp. Kim sbs8

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin