Saturday, 26 January 2008

Time for Sweeties!

OMG, how did that happen, I've had over 2500 hits already?! As Victor Meldrew would say, "I can't be-lieve it!" So as promised, to celebrate this milestone I've got some blog candy up for grabs.

Open to all (changed my mind, don't think it'll be that heavy to post international and if it is, what the heck! :))

The Challenge:
I love my rubber stamps and am always amazed by all the different types of folding cards and other creations you can make with some ink and rubber! So I would love to see what you can make. It could be a simple bookmark, a doorhanger, a notebook, anything besides a traditional single fold card. As long as it uses a stamped image and is NOT a bog standard single fold square card (and hasn't been featured on your blog before).

Please leave a comment here so I can come see your entry. Challenge closes Sunday 3rd Feb 11pm. Winner will be chosen by my DH. Only 1 entry per person please.

The Candy:
It's all new, un-used sweeties from my own personal stash and I kinda just rummaged around so apologies if it's not very co-ordinated but I'm sure it'll be put to good use.



Candy:
  • 1xBella stamp 'cakeabella'
  • stack of assorted patterned papers, mainly 6"x6" but some 4.5"x6.5"
  • 2 sheets of vellum stickers by American Traditional Designs, 'Cats&dogs' and ''Faith'
  • 1 sheet Papermania rub-ons 'flower/pretty pots'
  • 1 pack of chipboard stickers 'baby boy'
  • handful of assorted metal brads
  • handful of mini decorative wooden pegs

Look forward to seeing your creations!

Frances x

18 comments:

Katharina said...

OMG!!! What a blogcandy!!! I am really jealous of the winner!! What a pity that I don't live in the UK!!!!

Marlene said...

OOhh.. congrats on the milestone and also the blog feature!! :D

Not been blogg-about much, caught a nasty bug but I'll make up for it soon enough!! lol

Have a fab weekend!!
Marlene x

Jo said...

Blimey!! lovely candy!...will definitely have a go at this one. Congrats on the hits.

Katharina said...

Hi Fran,

Thanks for informing me about the international shipping! I will definitely join in!! I fell in love with Stampinbella recently and am still awaiting my first order :)

Su Davis said...

Wow Francis, congrats on that number and the invite!

Great candy - I will be back! (as Victor, sorry no, Arnie said!!)
Su
SBS8

leann said...

looks fabby Fran ~ I'll see what I can make you!

Katharina said...

Hi Fran,
I got my card ready, hope you like it! Now i keep my fingers crossed :)
http://katharina1704.blogspot.com/2008/01/fancy-fold-card-moments.html

Claudia said...

my gosch fran... you are very generous. beautiful, beautiful candy you give away!!!!

Monika said...

Hi Fran, what a blog candy. I just gave it a try. Please find mine card here:
http://kozomara.wordpress.com/2008/02/02/frans-blog-candy/

kraftykathy1 said...

Congrats on total!
I just posted a gate fold card on my blog today. 2/3/08
kraftinwithkathy.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Hi,

I have 2 different folds on my blog at the moment they are both under the same entry.

Here is my entry.
Hope that link works.

Jo said...

Hope this fits the bill Fran. Just loaded it on my blog.

steph said...

Hi fran! Wow what fantastic blog candy! I'll see what I can whip up for ya! lol x

leann said...

Here's my attempt!

steph said...

Hi Frances!
I've done one of the post-it note books for your challenge/blog candy entry! It's on me blog! TFL x

debby4000 said...

Manage to make something for your challenge its still really card just different.
http://debby4000.blogspot.com/2008/02/magnolias-overload.html

Bubbles said...

Congratulations on hitting the 2500 woo hoo!!!
You blog candy prize is totally yummy!!!
I have just made a card (yep I know a card!) think it's called a 'z' fold, as my entry, hope you like it, you can find it here http://bubbles72blog.blogspot.com/

Joanne

sammacco said...

Hi here is my last minute entry! :)
http://sammaccoco.vuodatus.net/blog/1105863

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin