Open to all (changed my mind, don't think it'll be that heavy to post international and if it is, what the heck! :))
I love my rubber stamps and am always amazed by all the different types of folding cards and other creations you can make with some ink and rubber! So I would love to see what you can make. It could be a simple bookmark, a doorhanger, a notebook, anything besides a traditional single fold card. As long as it uses a stamped image and is NOT a bog standard single fold square card (and hasn't been featured on your blog before).
Please leave a comment here so I can come see your entry. Challenge closes Sunday 3rd Feb 11pm. Winner will be chosen by my DH. Only 1 entry per person please.
It's all new, un-used sweeties from my own personal stash and I kinda just rummaged around so apologies if it's not very co-ordinated but I'm sure it'll be put to good use.
- 1xBella stamp 'cakeabella'
- stack of assorted patterned papers, mainly 6"x6" but some 4.5"x6.5"
- 2 sheets of vellum stickers by American Traditional Designs, 'Cats&dogs' and ''Faith'
- 1 sheet Papermania rub-ons 'flower/pretty pots'
- 1 pack of chipboard stickers 'baby boy'
- handful of assorted metal brads
- handful of mini decorative wooden pegs
Look forward to seeing your creations!