Saturday, 26 January 2008

Rubber Romance: Lulu

Haven't made much these last 2 days apart from something I did for a fellow blogger so I can't show you that yet as she may read this!

Not been in the mood to make anything but did put together this really quick card using a pile of images I'd already stamped out but not yet used. This is one of my rubber romance stamps which is great as doesn't require much colouring in. I thought she'd be good for just general 'hello'/'what are you up to' type of cards.



Materials:
  • Image: 'Lulu with curls' Rubber Romance stamp coloured with Prismas/sansodor. 'Hello' sentiment from studio G's mini clear stamp sets
  • Others: Mat & layered onto glittered pale blue cardstock using petite scallop circle nestibilites. Brads and ribbon from stash. Printed A6 card from Papermania 'all occasions' designer cards

Off for an earlier night tonight as early start tomorrow. DH and I are off to Keswick (Lake District) for the day. As it's so close (under 2 hours drive away) we thought we'd make the most of all this free time together before he needs to get stuck in with sorting out the new business. It's supposed to be nice weather tomorrow but I'll let you know!

10 comments:

Kelleast said...

What an absolutely adorable card. Love the stamp, too. :)

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, lovely papers. Have a great day out.

Gwen Snater said...

Well...prety awesome card for a quick one..I just love it.

ink'n'rubba said...

Fab hello card and love the image!

stampgalaxy said...

ahhh this is lovely - fabbie card. I love that image.

Kay SBS8

Jo said...

Great card Fran....love that image!

kraftykathy1 said...

I like it! I think I feel like this today :}
Kathy sbs8

Claudia said...

wonderful

Deb said...

She is sooo cute, love your card!!

All Pink girl said...

Fabulous card fran i so need some of these stamps ,
hope you have a great time in the lake districtxxxxDawnxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin