Sunday, 20 January 2008

Rubber Romance - 'Babs in bath'

Here's my first card with my new Rubber Romance stamps, she's my favourite,maybe because I like my bubble baths too :)

Photo's not brill again, the bubbles are a light pink and glitter IRL and the chipboard letters have a pattern to them in a soft cream/beige colour
Materials:
  • Image: 'Babs in Bath' by Rubber Romance. Coloured with prismas/sansodor and stickles glue added to the bubbles. Edges chalked in pale pink and matted/layered onto cardstock
  • Paper: from Dovecraft's 'Retro Floral Prints' paper pack
  • Others: Ribbon from Hobbycraft's 99p selection. 'Relax' are chipboard letters from a Brenda Pinnick xmas kit and I've inked edges of letters with pink

In answer to where I got these stamps from, it was from a shop on Etsy.com called Burntcookie and the lady, Robin, is the owner of rubber romance stamps. I'm not familiar with this site but think it's like Ebay basically and I had no problem joining and buying off her.

Am off to try something different for this week's tilda challenge. See you soon.

5 comments:

Gwen Snater said...

Oh how cute! I was the recipient of a card using this stamp...I just think it is adorable... I think the pohot is good too!!

Marge Robertson said...

Oh, very relaxing! Makes me want to run a tub full of bubbles!!!

Marge-SBS8

Kim said...

Fabby card.....

Pootle said...

Fab card - I especially like the chipboard letters.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin