Wednesday, 23 January 2008

PTW challenge: Violets are Blue

Over on Papertake Weekly Challenge blog, This weeks challenge - Yep you guessed it! It's..... Violets are Blue! We'd like to see Blues or Purples this week please!

So finally managed to take part and I went with pale blue. Thought I'd make a start on my spring/easter cards. . .

Front, when closed.

Open.

up close.

I've used a nip & tuck card which I saw over on Claudia's blog, her cards are amazing. She has a tutorial for this card as well as many others, you should check it out.

Materials:
  • Image: 'Sharing Spring' Penny Black stamp, coloured with Prismas/Sansodor. Edges inked with pale blue chalk ink. Mat & layered onto DCWV cardstock
  • Paper: 12x12 sheet from DCWV spring stack cut down to size & folded as per Claudia's tutorial. Have inked some of the edges with chalk ink in iris blue
  • Others: Front tab is cut from my square nestibilities plain & scallop set and stamped with sentiment from a HOTP sentiment set

Just got an e-mail which I need to reply to and then I can share the news with you all later, can't wait! Bye for now. x

10 comments:

wendy said...

great card

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, that is such a pretty stamp

steph said...

Great Card! Thanks for joining us again for the PTW challenge! (p.s. it's not Sugar is sweet! lol) x

Su Davis said...

Such a sweet card - love the colours and the stamp is so cute!
Su
SBS8

kraftykathy1 said...

Easter, oh my gosh still working on valentine's day! But great card, and paper.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is a cute card. Perfect.

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card ,love it ,Dawnx

Katharina said...

Great work! Wonderful paper and a cute motive!

Kim said...

Fabulous card once again...... I have that stamp it's soooo cute isn't it...

ink'n'rubba said...

love the nip and tuck card, I really must have a go at one of those, and the stamp is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin