Tuesday, 29 January 2008

PTW challenge & SU challenge UK

I'm a bit behind this week as all this bloggin & image swapping business sure does take up a lot of time, I don't know how you girls with kids do it! Right managed to finish one card tonight and it fits 2 challenges.

PTW this week is 'heart's desire' and it's to make a card with hearts or hearts on it and the other challenge is a new one set up by my SBS8 sister, Su. It's Stampin Up Challenge UK and is for using stamps from the Stampin up range only. At the moment, I only have 2 sets but as SU is now launched in the UK I'm sure I'll soon remedy that LOL
Materials:
  • Images & Sentiment: SU set 'loads of love' coloured with prismas/sansodor. Love this set as all the images come seperately so you can mix & match. I'm not very good with the whole masking/creating scenes but these simple ones are nice & easy to do. Added stickles to the hearts and sakura clear glaze pen on the windows and hub caps so they shine IRL
  • Paper: from Papermania's'love' paper pack (Marlene - it's your fault that I got them as you made them look too good lol)
  • Others: used square scallop nestibilities to mat & layer images and ribbon and adhesive gems from my stash

Off to do the other challenges, there's also a new sugar nellie one which I would like to do if I get the chance, so see you later and don't forget to enter my blog candy!

14 comments:

Kelleast said...

Precious - great job! Love the stamp.

Gwen Snater said...

AW... how cute it that I just love everything about it!!!

Kim said...

What a very pretty card - and one of my favorite sets! Kim sbs8

kraftykathy1 said...

Loads of love is one of my favorite sets. This paper is fab though!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is so lovely. Pretty card.

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, great colouring and I love the stamp

debby4000 said...

Good job with the stamp, love how you've used the hearts. All in all another fabby card.

Jo said...

Fantastic card Fran! I've been eyeing up this stamp for a while now!

steph said...

That's great! Thanks for joining us again this week! Mmmm....haven't got any Stampin up products yet lol!!! x

pretty-pink-cards said...

love the stamp the card is fab

Caroline x

All Pink girl said...

adorable card love the papers and the stamp ,Dawnx

Jilli said...

Beautiful card, love the stamp its so different!

Allison said...

This is great...I have rarely seen this set effectively paired with DP...great job!

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows anything links london about jewelry understands the hierarchy of precious links of london bracelet metals with platinum being atop it. links of london charms While many people pine for gold, platinum is more highly prized links of london watches by the informed. Platinum is an extremely rare, links of london rings even more so then gold which in part the reason links of london necklaces why it is considered superior.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin