Thursday, 24 January 2008

Oooooohhh!!!!!!!!

That e-mail I mentioned in my last post was an invite to be featured over on this blog 'Queen Kat Bloggers Club' as one of their 'bloggers of the week/day'! As if I'd turn them down!

I've had a look and the bloggers featured on there have some amazing work so I'm really chuffed that 1. they found me and 2. they would what to put me on there! I know it's just for fun but it's really made my day and I had to share it with you all (my DH just thinks I'm getting addicted to blogging as much as my stamping now :/, they just don't get it do they?!).

Don't know when I'll be featured but will keep a look out and it's another great way to 'meet' more fellow crafting bloggers out there, so thank you Tanis and everyone at Queen Kat's, you've made me very happy and pleased with myself LOL

7 comments:

Kelleast said...

Congratulations on being featured - you deserve it! As for husbands: no, they don't understand. :) Mine just smiles and nods.

Kim said...

Well done you!!! I will be featured there too early Feb, can't remember which day now!!!lol I shall have to check everyday.....

ink'n'rubba said...

Congratulations Frances, keep us posted as to when you are featured. annie x

Han said...

Excellent very well done.xx

Jo said...

Well done Frances....well deserved!

Gwen Snater said...

Hey congrats! that's great!!

wendy said...

Hey well done you!!!!! You deserve it as your blog is great! Not been on here for a while....your latest creations are fantastic!!!

Wendy:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin