Tuesday, 8 January 2008

New Challenge Site: ISMAKI Challenge

Saw this new challenge site over on the UKS forum, ISMAKI Challenge and this is their first week so I thought I'd have a go and incorporate it into my calender!

The challenges are based around a different sketch and template every Monday and it's up to you which of the 2 you choose to work with. I chose the sketch which you can see here and this is what I have come up with for the October page of my calender:Materials:
  • Images:Both main image and all the leaves, signpost & mushrooms are from Magnolia stamps. Main image mat & layered with nestibilities, rest just cut out and mounted onto 3d foam
  • Papers: from my stash, no particular make, just a scrapbooking set I got from 'Partners Stationers' shop long time ago

22 comments:

IsaNorris said...

never mind the French, the card is beautiful and that's all that counts LOL.
Thanks for playing Fran !

kiki said...

ta carte est magnifique !!
j'adore:)
kiki :)

Jay Jay said...

Wow, I love the colours! Really wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Fran, very cute card, love the little mushrooms. I can see that you live in the Wirral, you know I lived in Cheshire for 4 years, we used to go to Hoylake on weekends ! It's a small world.

Delphine said...

I don't want to remain anonymous it's me right above, but I couldn't figure out how it works. sorry.

Muriel said...

trop trop belle ta carte

bizzz Mu

megastamper said...

how what a adorable card ... soo cute ... fine

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous calendar page

ink'n'rubba said...

love your card Fran - and all those leaves and the little mushrooms, oh dear I think I will have to get those!

debbyscrap said...

waouhhhhhhhhhhhh beautiful!!!

CALLISCRAPCART said...

Jolie carte. J'aime beaucoup les petits éléments en relief.

bastelkueken said...

your card looks very beautiful

Kianel said...

beautiful card Frances! thanks for playing, love, Kianel.

Stempelchaotin said...

Is this cute. Really lovely card. Fabulous work.

nins said...

magnifique !!!

Jo said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Marlene said...

Wowza!! Frances.. that is a brilliant card!! Simply adore it :)

Mag said...

So lovely !!!
I love your card !!!
Thanks !!!
Mag ;-)))

stamp and scrape said...

Very pretty papers and colours.
Ros

Scrapmumur said...

Great work. This is beautiful. I love the colors you used.

Caroline60 said...

j'adore ta carte aussi , elle est super mignonne !

Lori said...

Aw, what a cute card! And I love how much detail you've included with the other little stamps.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin