Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Tilda & Co Challenge, Wk1 'Flowers'

There's a new challenge blog that started this Sunday, using Magnolia stamps only, you can find it here. Thought I'd start taking part as I have so many of the little darlings, it should make me use them more! This week's challenge is 'flowers', so any magnolia image plus the added element of flowers. Here is mine:Materials:
  • Image: Tilda with rose (will try and start to find out their proper swedish names in future, in case anyone wants to find it on their website) coloured with my prismacolor substitutes and Sansador - still haven't got my prismacolor purchase from US yet - to say our postal service is slow is an understatement, it left US 18 dec!!!!!!!!!!! The rose was watercoloured with deep red sakura stardust pen which makes it sparkle IRL
  • Papers: scraps from when I made the Aug page of my calender, think I said it was K & Co
  • Others: Card base is precut, pearlescent green A6 card. Image framed with DCWV cardstock cut with my oval scallop nestibilities set. Ribbon, flowers and pearl brad from my stash

On a side note, all this blogging is very addictive and time consuming to the point where I nearly burnt our dinner last night LOL . . . had a beef stew simmering away and was checking on it inbetween blogging but must have got too engrossed !! Managed to save it before I burnt the house down :)

15 comments:

leann said...

ooooh - i love this Tilda!!! fabby card :)

Marlou said...

glad you saved the dinner :) love this gorgeous card!!! :) x

Jo said...

Lovely card....haven't seen this stamp before, another one to add to my every increasing list!

ink'n'rubba said...

yes, you can expect burnt dinners and unmade beds! blogging is certainly addictive - love your Tilda card - and that's a stamp I don't have!

Andrea, said...

This is such a pretty card and the colours you have used are fab. My hubby says they look like Moomins but my 10 year old son says they are hippos!!

Anita Knits said...

hi, great card, love the use of colour, something just a bit different. Congats.

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh this is lovely. Wonderful card.

stampgalaxy said...

ohhhhhhhhh this is so nice. I really love it, very funky.

Marlene said...

Fabby as usual :) Really love the word background paper!
x

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Stunning Tilda card love the use of papers and I know what you mean with the blogging being so addictive and time consumming but so enjoyable, it's great to see so much creative talent!

Rein said...

Fabulous Tilda card.

kraftykathy1 said...

too funny. Great card, love to see all the sisters using same stamp in so many different ways.

Great card, I love what you did with it.

aurelei90 said...

great !

Katharina said...

A wonderful card!

isascrapandstamp said...

lovely card once again !!
isa x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin